I used this recipe with my Baked Bacon Wrapped Scallops and it was very very good! This would be good on any seafood I think, but it works amazingly with scallops!
Servings: 2 (~2 tablespoons per serving)
Amount per serving: 58 calories—16g carbs—0g fat- 0g protein
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch mixed with 3 tablespoons water
- In a sauce pan, combine balsamic vinegar and brown sugar. Mix well.
- Once the mixture begins to thicken some, add the cornstarch/water mixture (while stirring) and stir until thick.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate and re-heat for later use!