Wednesdays are long days for me. I have work, school, then and meetings at night so when I get home I just want to curl up with some dessert and go to bed. I home tonight and wanted something sweet but light since my dinner was so heavy (delicious, but heavy) so I decided to make some guiltless mousse! This recipe is so easy! It takes 4 ingredients and about 5 minutes to make! What’s better than that?
Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Mousse
Amount per serving: 121 calories- 15g carbs- 4g fat- 2g protein- 8g sugar
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons Sugar-Free Fat-Free Cheesecake Instant Pudding mix
- 3 tablespoons Coolwhip or other whipped topping
- 10 chocolate chips
- Mix together milk and pudding mix until well blended (it will thicken up a bit as you mix)
- Add the whipped topping and chocolate chips and stir
- Let sit for about 5 minutes in the fridge and enjoy!
If you want to make it even mousse-eyer (not a word, I know) add a little more whipped topping! You can really use any pudding mix flavor!
Like what you see? View the homepage @ www.aguiltlessglutton.com