..with just 2 ingredients!
This is one of those “Oh my gosh why didn’t I think of that” recipes. I was craving peanut butter cups but didn’t want to go to the store for JUST candy, and I also didn’t want to put over processed food in my body. I decided to try to make some of my own and it worked! You’ll need 2 ingredients, a spatula, and a microwave and you’re good to go!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
Servings: 2 (2 cups per serving)
Amount per serving: 118 calories– 11g carbs- 8g fat- 3g protein- 9g sugar
- 2 tablespoons semi-sweet chips
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- In a small bowl, melt the chocolate chips for 20 seconds at a time in the microwave until the chips are melted.
- Scoop half of the melted chips into 4 cups of a mini-muffin tray (or 2 cups of a regular muffin tray.)
- Melt the peanut butter and scoop that evenly on top of the chocolate.
- Spoon (or spatula–to make sure you get it all!) the remaining chocolate evenly over the top of the peanut butter.
- Freeze for 30-60 minutes or until frozen through
I would recommend keeping these frozen until you eat them because they get kinda melty! They were perfect to satisfy my peanut butter cup craving!