Another tailgate recipe! Yay! Football season is in full swing and today I have a spicy little recipe that is perfect for pre-game festivities! These are perfect in any kind of sauce, but I served them with a Spicy Smoked Cream Sauce (click here for the recipe).
Crispy Chicken Rolls
Servings: 6 (2 rolls per serving)
Amount per serving: 78 calories—8g carbs—1g fat—8g protein
- 2-4 oz chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- dash salt and pepper
- 12 small wonton wrappers
- small bowl of water
- cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook the chicken breasts on the stove top until no longer pink.
- Remove from heat and add garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Shred the chicken.
- Put a small amount of chicken into each wonton wrapper, roll, seal with a little bit of water (use your fingers to spread a small amount of water onto the seam) then place on a well sprayed baking sheet.
- Spray the tops of each roll, and bake for 5 minutes. Flip and bake for another 3 minutes or until the edges are dark brown.
- Top with Spicy Smoked Cream Sauce or serve with your choice of sauce on the side.
You could also toss the chicken in buffalo sauce and dip in ranch or bleu cheese dressing if you’d like!