I’ve got another great lunch wrap for you all! So the other day I made a Dill Dip that I thought would be great on a wrap as a condiment. Sure enough, it was! I make a Greek Style wrap—again—using the dill dip and it was amazing! Here’s the recipe!
Amount per serving: 201 calories—14g carbs—1g fat—27g protein—3g sugar
- 1 tortilla (I used La Banderita Low Carb Soft Taco Tortilla)
- 1 chicken breast (3 oz)
- garlic powder to taste
- 1 tablespoon Dill Dip
- Sliced green bell peppers (About 3-4 slices)
- 1 tablespoon crumbled Feta
- ½ cup lettuce
- Cook the chicken on the stovetop and cut into strips. Add garlic powder to taste.
- On the tortilla, spread the dill dip, then the lettuce, then the chicken, then the bell peppers, then the cheese.
- Roll it up and enjoy!
I loved this because it was filling and low calorie. The veggies really let the taste of the dill dip come through without muting it too much! Sweet peppers + tangy dill is always a great combination!