Who doesn’t love stromboli, right?! I found a recipe for a lower calorie stromboli in Men’s Health and I had to try it out! This is super easy to make, and is guaranteed to be a hit for the whole family!
Guiltless Chicken and Broccoli Stromboli
Amount per serving: 403 calories– 39g carbs- 17g fat- 26g protein
- 1 package thin crust pizza dough
- 8 oz chicken breast- cooked and chopped (about 2 breasts)
- 1 cup broccoli, steamed and chopped.
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degree F.
- Lay out the pizza dough and, on one half (“hot dog” style), layer on the chicken, then broccoli, then cheese.
- Fold the other half over the fillings like this:
- Pinch the crust closed, and cut a couple of slits in the top.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the top is light brown.
- Cut into 4 pieces and enjoy!
This is great with marinara sauce, ranch dressing, or even hot sauce as dipping sauce!