Nutella in a bowl. I wish I could just eat all the Nutella! But, I can’t… because there are 200 calories per 2 tablespoons of Nutella. I decided I was going to be able to have my cake an eat it too, so I came up with this:
Nutella Oatmeal! Ok, ok, it may not be the healthiest breakfast, but it’s filling, lower in calories than toast or a bagel with Nutella, and, the best part, you don’t have to eat the bread to get to the Nutella. It’s just there, in a bowl, in all of it’s chocolate-hazelnut glory.
Amount per serving: 193 calories—29g carbs- 7g fat- 4g protein- 12g sugar
- ¼ cup old fashioned or quick oats
- ½ cup water (or milk if you want it creamier—the nutrition content reflects water)
- 1 tablespoon Fat Free Sugar Free Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 1 tablespoon Nutella
- ½ tablespoon chocolate chips (optional—not included in nutrition content)
- Mix oats and water into a bowl and microwave for 2 minutes.
- Stir in pudding mix and Nutella.
- Top with chocolate chips (if you’d like)
- Eat the whole bowl of Nutella delicious-ness
Easy peasy! Not a Nutella fan? Try my Peanut Butter Chocolate Oatmeal!