This is a staple dinner in our house. It’s so so simple and delicious! Who says they don’t have time for a 15 minute, 3 ingredient entree?
Parmesan Crusted Tilapia
Amount per serving: 128 calories– 1g carbs– 3g fat– 23g protein
- 2 4-oz tilapia filets
- 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese, divided.
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place tilapia filets into a baking dish (I used a pie dish) and sprinkle on the cayenne and 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese evenly across the tilapia filets.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Add the other tablespoon of parmesan cheese to the top of the filets and place back into the oven for 3-5 minutes or until the tilapia is flaky.
- Serve and enjoy!