The other day I made this Savory Lemon Yogurt Sauce and put it on top of this tilapia recipe. This recipe is so simple and delicious, you’ll keep it on your “not-sure-what-do-make-for-dinner-so-I-guess-I’ll-make-this” list.
Savory Lemon Tilapia
Amount per serving: 177 calories—5g carbs—6g fat—26g protein—3g sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a baking pan with non-stick cooking spray and place tilapia fillets in the pan.
- Squeeze the lemon juice on the fish and then add salt and pepper to taste.
- Put 1 teaspoon of olive oil on each filet and rub until the top is coated.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until flaky all the way through.
- Top each filet with 2 tablespoons of sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!
I served this on some good bread and ate it as a partial sandwich and it was delicious!