Today I made fish for dinner (that recipe is coming tomorrow) and I wanted to create a healthy, refreshing condiment for it. This recipe is really easy to make and is delicious on tilapia, chicken, and shrimp!
Savory Lemon Yogurt Sauce
Servings: 4 (2 tablespoons per serving)
Amount per serving: 40 calories-4g carbs-0g fat-6g protein-3g sugar
- ½ cup non-fat plain Greek Yogurt
- zest from ½ lemon
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
- ½ teaspoon dill weed
- 2 pinches crushed mint
- dash cracked black pepper
- This is kind of difficult, but you need to put all of the ingredients in a bowl and stir it together. I know, I know. Really hard. :P
- Refrigerate covered for at least half an hour before serving.