I’ve been waiting to make another sauce but I couldn’t figure out what kind I wanted to make. After making Crispy Chicken Rolls, I wanted to add a spicy but creamy sauce and came up with this! This would be really good on any chicken or even a fish like tilapia! I couldn’t figure out a good name for it, so Spicy Smoked Cream Sauce it is!
Spicy Smoked Cream Sauce
Servings: about 4 (1 tablespoon per serving—trust me, you don’t need much!)
Amount per serving: 13 calories- 1g carbs- 0g fat- 2g protein
- ¼ cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Franks Red Hot
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ tablespoon South African Smoked Seasoning (this is from Trader Joes, but you can substitute it for 1 teaspoon smoked paprika, dash salt, ¼ teaspoon garlic powder, and ¼ teaspoon basil)
- Mix together all ingredients in a bowl and serve with chicken, fish, or even veggies!