I made a great breakfast recipe today! I used to rarely eat breakfast because, a lot of the time it doesn’t fill me up so I didn’t even bother to eat until lunch. I decided to try out some oatmeal- which I haven’t eaten since I was a kid. At first, I didn’t like it all that much, but I was sure it was because of the taste. I decided to experiment with some different types and created this recipe! It’s too good to be under 100 calories, but it is! It’s also very filling!
Guiltless Strawberries and Cream Oatmeal
Amount per serving: 96 calories- 23g carbs (good carbs!)– 2g fat– 3g sugar
- 1/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup water
- dash of salt
- 1 tablespoon Splenda
- 1 tablespoon Sugar Free Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 2 medium Strawberries chopped
- In a bowl, mix the oatmeal, water, and salt.
- Microwave for 2 minutes (if it’s still really watery, stir and microwave it for another 30 seconds to 1 minute)
- Take the oatmeal out of the microwave and mix in the Splenda and Vanilla Pudding mix.
- Then top it with strawberries.
- Eat it!
This is such a good recipe! I’ve also made it with dried cranberries and it was fantastic!